CIRD Delhi was founded by Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha in 1999, and is located in Vasundhara, near Delhi. It is in Uttar Pradesh, but part of the Delhi National Capital Region.
Every year, Poojya Swamiji and Ma visit Delhi CIRD in the month of November and conduct discourses, workshops, and Anna Vastra Dāna-satras. During Nutan Swamiji’s visit in March-April, in addition to discourses and workshops, a 2-week residential Retreat is also held.
Poojya Swamiji, Nutan Swamiji and Ma with CIRD Delhi volunteers.
Discourses and Satsangs
Public talk by Poojya Swamiji in Teen Murti Bhavan
Daily prayer, Meditation & Study Classes
- Morning Prayers: Daily; Summer 6am, Winter 6:30 am
- Evening Prayers: Daily; Summer 7pm, Winter 6.30am
- Bhagavad Gita Intensive Study Sessions: Mon – Sat, 9:15am – 10:30am
- Study of Other Ashram Publications: Mon – Fri; Summer 5pm Winter 4 pm
- Bhajan programme by Ladies: Every 2nd Friday of the month, 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- Verses for Introspection: Sat; Summer 5pm, Winter 4pm
- Sunday Satsang: Every Sunday; Summer 8am, Winter 8.15am
- Online Study Class: Mon, Wed, Fri, 4-5pm
Societal Welfare Activities
Anna Vastra Dāna Satram
Conducted twice a year in CIRD-Delhi: Once during Poojya Swamiji and Ma’s visit in November, and again during Nutan Swamiji’s visit in March-April.
1000-2000 indigent families from the neighbourhood slums receive 3 kg of Rice, blanket and a sweet packet each.
• Poojya Swamiji initiating rice packaging • Recipients queuing up in front of Annakshetra • Receiving rice and blanket from Poojya Swamiji
Sārvajanika Vishnusahasranāma Archana and Yajna
Chorus chanting of thousand names of Lord Vishnu, as advised by Bheeshma to Yudhishthira after Mahabharata War. Chanting is led by the Sannyasins, and accompanied by oblations in the homa kunda and flower petals at the base of hundreds of lamps by devotees.
Cultural Heritage Classes
CIRD Delhi was the first Centre to begin CHC. For almost 20 years, these classes were conducted every week for children from very poor socio-economic background, to provide nourishment for body, mind and intelligence. Classes are currently on hold.
• CHC being conducted by devotees in CIRD garden.
CIRD Delhi is flanked on two sides by a 3-acre green belt, developed and maintained by the Ashram with great care and diligence. The greenery of the belt and Ashram grounds serves as a virtual lung, nurturing the environment and adding beauty to the congested urban locality.
• Nutan Swamiji inspecting the green belt maintenance along with devotees and gardeners. • CHC children learning to plant and care for trees at the green belt
Poojya Swamiji’s birthday, Gurupoornima and Baba’s birthday are observed in a simple manner where devotees gather, perform Guru Archana and listen to Poojya Swamiji’s benedictory message.
• Guru Archana • Devotees and seekers listening to Poojya Swamiji’s video message.
Centre for Inner Resources Development – Delhi (NCR)
Sector 5A, Vasundhara,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India – 201 012.
Sanjay Chakravarty : +91 9811203815
Swati Dagur : +91 98113 21130
Prem Arora : +91 98100 26906
Y. B. Prasad : +91 9560347334